June 5, 2017

Recent


I wish I have more time to write this regularly, but recently I am literally racing with time. Came back home after graduation and now in Singapore doing a violin festival - It's more like an excuse for me to escape home and travel but I actually learned a lot here and lucky to have so many lessons with different professors. Being here also forces myself to get back in the habit of practicing everyday - my recital in Taiwan is in 2 weeks (ahhhh!) These roses were shot when I was still in my comfortable little corner in nyc. I was just so in love with the colors - hope you guys like them too. 





I received this super cute bracelet as my graduation gift, and I am loving it. And plus you all know I am obsessed with bears hehe. It's from a spanish brand Tous. I really like the simple design and how it literally goes with everything. Normally I don't like to wear accessories on my wrists because I have to take it down when I play violin, but this one doesn't bother me at all, very light and comfortable to wear. You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment