May 25, 2017

across the lake


In the beginning of the month, few days after my Florida trip, CW and I booked a trip to Toronto. Mainly is to check out the Niagara Falls form the prettier side. But instead, I think we both enjoyed the city part more. I didn't know the flight is this short from New York, haha not even enough for a proper nap. We spent three days there and pretty much walked/ ubered/ street cared around the whole city - at least the touristy parts. I enjoyed the city vibe a lot and how people are so friendly there. The food were yummy and the coffee shops were very hip - where I got my colorful latte :p I just wish the weather could be a bit warmer. Now that I have a great impression for Canada, I can't wait to explore more places in the future. Hope you enjoy the photos, and thanks for stopping by
















Places above :
Distillery District 
Versus Coffee
Lady Marmalade
Neo Coffee Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment