June 20, 2017

singapore - eat and see


I have been wanted to share with you guys what I did in Singapore and how I survive taking photos only with my iphone 6. I feel like I am always behind on sharing new things with you, but I really have been busy until I finished my recital two days ago. (phew) Okay lets jump right in -


WHERE TO EAT -

 This acai bowl and their pancakes were on point - from Sarnies

If you love pretty wall and coffee like I do, check out - Bicky and Brew

Light, healthy and colorful option on a hot and sunny day - A Poke Theory

I would say this was probably my favorite meal - Song Fa Bak Kut Teh

 Looking for a cozy and perfect latte art? hit up - A.R.C Coffee

Some other yummy places that are not photographed -

Tasty Imperial Chicken from Boon Tong Kee
Local eats from Tiong Bahru
Fancy Traditional Singapore food from Violet Oon
Laksa from 328 Katong Laksa
Favorite speakeasy cocktail bar - Maison Ikkoku


INSTAGRAM WORTHY PLACES -

Walk through The Helix Bridge and take in the entire Singapore bay view 

You can'y miss this cool arch thingy if you are into any white things / weird shapes like me - it's by the Gardens by the Bay

 One day I am going to stay at this goddamn cool spaceship and go to that Infinity pool that I didn't get to see this time - Marina Bay Sands

 I love how they have really hipster shops in these old buildings - they are colorful and vintage feeling - I think this was around Arab Street

This cute old man was singing and playing ucalaly by the river - from here you can walk around the water and check out the old bridge - Cavenagh Bridge

I love symmetrical things -  although this was at the bathroom of Victoria Theater and Concert Hall  

 Night viewssssss - I think I was on the top of Raffle City, and I remembered that I walked into a bar, sat down, took the photo and left :p

Another great place to check out - the top of Esplanade

 Just loving the architectures - Amoy Street
 


Beautiful Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay

 Another must sea - Supertree Grove, they are very cool both in day time and night time

 Guess what they also have beaches at Singapore and it's only a 20 minutes drive from the city- Sentosa


Yup, so that pretty much sums up my 10 days trip there. I really enjoyed it, especially the last day when I finally explored with my feet and take the public transportation. That made me feel like I have completed this experience. The weather there was very humid but I guess it's not as bad as Taiwan (where is super moist with 100% humidity all the time) I love how the people there were very diverse and friendly! I would definitely want to visit again just for travel and eat purpose tho (hah) I wish I packed my camera with me so I would have more desire to capture all the cool little details - but thanks to iphone, so I can still share all these with you. Thanks for stopping by, looking forward to more wanderlusts ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment