March 5, 2018

RAW - taipei



After five times of reservation failure, I am finally here. I always enjoy fine dining but I never tried it in Taiwan and with my parents. The experience was semi casual but very nice - compare to many other Michelin stars restaurants,  I like this better. It was a Taiwanese cuisine experience but executed with French technique, very interesting. Definitely worth it to give it a try. 


 you have our own drawer for utensils. 

 FRUIT CORN, TAIWAN MISO, TAIKEN N°9

Their signature bread, so gooood.

 ABALONE, SAM-BEI PESTO, BAMBOO

 PULLED PORK, POTATO, SHICHIMI

 BEEF, TOUGUE, CRACKER

 OSMANTHUS, PEAS, SEAFOOD RILLETTE

VONGOLE, VOLCANO TOFU, SESAME LEAF 

 POT AU FEU, TAIWAN BEEF, AIOLI

 THUNDER TEA, ALMOND MOCHI, SHAVED BEAN CURD

 POKI ICE BAR

What's so great about the experience is that, a lot of the dishes are inspired from chef Andre's childhood memories and signature Taiwanese dishes. I love stories behind food because that's why this restaurant become special - just like all composers have stories while they compose. Go try it! http://www.raw.com.tw/
and in case you don't know yet, i love taking photos of my food, see you next time:)


No comments:

Post a Comment