February 26, 2018

boracay


If you asked me where my favorite beach is, boracay might just come out on top. The flight there wasn't pleasant - with the amount of time we spent on the plane, we could be in cali. However, after taking all the possible transportation - taxi, plane, bus, boat, and tricycle, the outcome was totally worth it.  Clear turquoise water, white sands and endless sunsets - I am sold. 


Philippines is made of 7107 islands and this is one of the most popular ones. Boracay only has one main street which parallels with the beach line. They are literally 3 minutes walk from each other but walking from the street to the beach is like hell to heaven - I am not exaggerating!! Although, it's interesting to watch people struggle, it was too squishyy for me. 

I categorized my photos into different sections this time - transportation, beach and people.  I love the contrast between street and beach, super different vibe but both beautiful in its own way. Maybe you are wondering where is the food section? tbh nothing super impressive, or memorable, because it's a touristy island, therefore everything comes from outsiders. Oh, but their dried mangos and beer were pretty good (thumbs up

aight, let's jump into the photos




These are my favorite shots from the trip, hope you guys enjoyed them too! I am currently in Taiwan and hopefully I can make another post about food since we missed that in this one :p
Thank you for stopping by, see ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment