August 30, 2017

Just Paris


It's so hard to begin because I don't know where to begin with. I have been really slow on the blog recently - it's not because I have nothing to share but it's so hard to start sometimes, you know what I mean? I have been reading this book "better than before", it talks about habits and I am kinda enjoying it - very slowly. I usually don't read that much but this book somehow keeps me going - but obviously this post is not about that, hah... 


Paris always sounds magical to me, before I even get there, I knew I am going to love the city - still remember the first day I got there, walked down the narrow streets with sun lit up the already beautiful buildings, how could I not fall in love? I realized that when I get to a new place, I tend to explore the city through food and coffee - yeah because they are just THAT important to me. Especially for Paris, there are so many cute coffee shops, restaurants, bars, bakeries - I think I am just really passionate about food, but of course I still swing by those famous museums and touristy places.

These are some of my favorite photos I took during the trip - capturing strangers doing their things, cool lightings and interesting shadows, delicious pretty food and reflections. 















That pretty much wraps up my trip to Paris in a graphic way - I would say I adore this city, it has this magical energy that New York doesn't have. Traveling is a great way to understand myself just a little more. Thanks for stopping by, see ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment