September 20, 2017

Life Update



After getting back from Paris all that dreamy situation, I moved out my studio and started a tiny Airbnb business over there.
At first I was pretty frustrated about how I am super new for this and wouldn’t get any bookings, but it turns out people do get adventurous and try for new places! I guess the worst part is that I will have to come back and clean in between guests, but I actually enjoy it somehow - found another method to de-stress other than working out, yay?



While talking about all the fun stuffs about Airbnb, I probably had the worst of luck yesterday updating my phone to ios11. I think it was my fault being too excited to update, even though I knew I wouldn’t have enough time to stay at a place with constant WiFi, I still went for it. It turned out my iPhone was not that smart to pause and update later while not connecting to WiFi, instead it crashed and I lost all of my Paris photos and all of my edited photos in vsco - it was pretty sad.



Last but not least, I want to talk about moving into my new apartment! I moved from upper west side to midtown west, it feels very different yet more exiting! It’s an area filled with food deliveries, subways and sirens. As my friend said it feels more civilized (hah). My roommate and I are still in the process of slowly decorating our apartment, try to make cheap furnitures look expensive :p maybe I will write a new post about our new apartment, stay tuned! Fun fact, I think my passion of cooking and baking came back after having a bigger kitchen and oven and of course great lighting for photos, maybe I will share more recipes too in the future.
Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment