April 30, 2017

april favorite noms - gloria


Woah, we are done with April... I feel like I accomplished many things this month. Finished my recital, done all my classes and exams, ate at so many new restaurants, went on a emotion roller coaster, and just played in a bizarre wedding that pretty much make up my whole "not to do list". 
So if you have been follow me on instagram, my favorite restaurant last month was Estela - although I went back again this month and it still impressed me, every dish. But since, I want to talk about something new - I went to Gloria in Hell's Kitchen yesterday and it was another wow 

 We ordered three dishes, started off with this tartare, it was light, citrusy, AND it's pink (that's actually the reason why I ordered it) I like this dish but it's not my favorite out of all.
   
Second dish we have this beautiful scallop thingy, wow loved everything, every single element in the dish - crispiness from the sea beans, pickled fennel, perfectly cooked scallops and that green juice just brought everything together as a whole, I can have this everyday

Last dish, this is more like a entree size, the other two are pretty small, like even I was still hungry at this point. I think I never had tilefish before, but it was so delish, crispy skin, tender and juicy on the inside - loved the texture, also loved the sauce - it was silky, light but you still taste the creaminess of the butter.

That's a wrap, lots of seafood, lots of yumminess. I will definitely come back and try the other dishes, and bring my camera for better photos - these are just my iphone snapshots. Hope you guys have a wonderful month and I will see you next time:)


#hsindymaybe to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. All three dishes look so delicious! Especially the fish with red wine sauce!!

    ReplyDelete