June 2, 2016

solitude

Hi people,

Guess what, its JUNE! I am currently in Taipei and it's super duper hot...like burning hot... But I am still continuing my exploration of cute coffee shops. So today I went the this really cute shop, Rufous Coffee. It is super cozy and quiet, I think it's perfect for studying or just have a cup of coffee. As usual I got my cappuccino but this cappuccino is actually different from a normal one because they pour the milk first and espresso later, which will give the white foam a brown dot on top.  So they named it "polka dot cappuccino", which I thought its really cute haha. I think my favorite photo is the first one here, I can't explain why but hope you guys enjoy the photos;) 







I am being a creeper again, but he posed really nicely, so i could't help it...
see yaaaaaa!!!


fyi
Rufous Coffee
台北市大安區復興南路二段339號

No comments:

Post a Comment