June 13, 2016

尖蚪

Hi hi:) 

This is the last week for me in Taiwan, time went by so fast. I feel like I don't really have lots of time for myself this time coming back, but today I am going to share this cute coffee shop with you guys. It is hidden on a small hill, and it has extremely cozy and homey feeling.  My friend and I both got a bowl that they called " cat rice" which I found funny. They use rice with japanese soy sauce and top with a fried egg and dried bonito flakes. I wonder if I can actually feed that to cats hahaha. For the drinks, I got a Yuzu tea infused with a chinese tea. The cutest part I found was the straw, it is made from bamboo, super cute >.< 

Hope you guys like the photos!






The last photo is actually the view from my seat, I like how the wires blocking the view haha
I wonder where will  I be for the next post (?) 

fyi
尖蚪 
100台北市中正區汀洲路三段230巷57號

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo!
    Hahaha😍

    好啦你真的拍超美!繼續加油!
    我當你的忠實部落粉😘


    ReplyDelete